Hello there!
My real name is Jonathan Denandra, but you can call me Jonathan or Jojo or Jo. And yeah, welcome to my blog where i will post some random stuff. If you asking where do i live? I live near Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. I am a 111 Junior High School Student (9th grade).
So yeah that is it about my introduction. Stay tuned for my post ^_^. And don't forget to leave a comment for suggestion in my post. Thank You :3.
My real name is Jonathan Denandra, but you can call me Jonathan or Jojo or Jo. And yeah, welcome to my blog where i will post some random stuff. If you asking where do i live? I live near Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. I am a 111 Junior High School Student (9th grade).
So yeah that is it about my introduction. Stay tuned for my post ^_^. And don't forget to leave a comment for suggestion in my post. Thank You :3.
No comments:
Post a Comment